Noctur.nl Find What's Open Late Near You

Thursday, June 19, 2008

Steampunk Fonts: Volume I

I was looking around the internet, or the "aether" as some folks have it, for Steampunkish fonts to use for a copper etching project. Finding none, I decided to collect some of my own. I found these on Acidfonts.com, which is a great site for free fonts but leaves something to be desired in the way of categorisation.

Thus far I have done some sifting, as you can see I have no fonts later than letter G. Hence, Volume I.

I hope you find these useful:


altea ambrosia anakronism anirritating antique aquaduct artistamp avignon barbershop berylium beyondwonder bibliotheque caldera captainhowdy carnivaleefreak catherine charrington chiseledopen colwell combustion coventrygarden eccentrical echelon effloresce euphorigenic fortunaschwein gemerald gothican grange

Check out Volume II

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Goji said...

I'm having some trouble with a couple of the fonts..."an irritating speck" and carnivalle freakshow" in particular...any clue?

May 8, 2009 at 11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home