Noctur.nl Find What's Open Late Near You

Friday, June 20, 2008

Bargain CD Friday: Emotional Joystick

Emotional Joystick
Bellicose Pacific
(myspace link only, sad panda)
It was impossible for me not to pick up a CD with this cover. And only $1! It's fairly peppy bit-music, which is to say, I like it. Samples and beeps mostly in lovely melodic arrangements. Reminds me a bit of Little Cat (Incomprehensible web site here, CDBaby Link here.) Some time I will do a whole post about Little Cat, an artist I discovered because Amazon told me I would like them, and by jove they were correct.

More bands should use visualizers in their music videos. Some music videos I've seen have little correlation whatsoever to the music they accompany.
Here are a couple of the tracks from this albums I most enjoyed, hope you do too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home