Noctur.nl Find What's Open Late Near You

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Newsletter and Fame in 15 Minute Intervals

Due to popular demand I have added the option to set your Write or Die time goal to 15 minutes.

Good luck to everyone who is frantically finishing their NaNo novels! You can do it! Someday I'll finish mine but I want to get the offline version off the ground first. Development is coming along, thanks all for your support.

I would also like to say how thankful I am for everyone who has written me and followed me and shared my site with their friends. This is the best I've ever felt about a project and I'm glad that I have helped some people with their creativity. In the month of November I had over 100,000 different people come to use Write or Die and I am grateful for each of them.

I have more projects in the pipeline, the largest of which will put your skills at writing good work, quickly to the test and I'd like to involve as many people as I can so please subscribe to my newly created e-mail newsletter for updates and writing tips. I will never spam you or sell your e-mail, not ever. What I will do is send you interesting links and writing advice in a weekly newsletter. Join in the conversation by entering your e-mail on the right side of this page or by clicking here.

Thanks again to everyone who has helped support Write or Die.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Randilin said...

Thank you thank you thank you

Im so glad for the 15 minute intervals...

December 1, 2008 at 9:26 AM  
Anonymous YRG said...

Thank you for a great writing tool! Looking forward to the offline app (and please, for your own sake, charge for it!) as well as many other writing tools I hope you will create... how about a write or die iPhone app? Although, you might have to be more forgiving for mistypes on the keyboard. I'm making an "official write or die appreciation" thread on the nanowrimo forums now. I wouldn't have finished without it!

December 1, 2008 at 11:05 AM  
Anonymous YRG said...

Thank you!
The Official Write-Or-Die appreciation thread
http://www.nanowrimo.org/eng/node/3144329

December 1, 2008 at 3:52 PM  
Anonymous Third Girl said...

Hey, I love your writing tool. I am the donkey and that little horn symphony that I hear when I reach my goal is the carrot. All hail you!

(Am I allowed to inform you that you're pretty hot? Forgive me!)

December 3, 2008 at 7:26 PM  
Anonymous LHC said...

I finished my nano novel because of your website, now I'm off to do my MFA statement. THANK you and I made a contribution immediately! You rock! Loved your write on NaNo website.

December 5, 2008 at 7:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home