Noctur.nl Find What's Open Late Near You

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Write or Die on CommandN, Delicious, glee!

[UPDATE: They fixed my URL, they are fast and also awesome]
I got featured on the technology podcast Command N!

http://commandn.typepad.com/commandn/2008/11/commandn-156-november-7-2008.html
I am the featured web link towards the end of the show, but watch the whole thing, it's nifty.
Seem like a cool bunch of people even though they got my URL wrong.
If only I could get writeordie.com, that would be nice.
Also of note today, Write or Die was featured on the Delicious.com front page!
For posterity:
Click to save to your delicious bookmarks

1 Comments:

Anonymous gadfly said...

Your product is great and fun to use, sorry about the URL! Congrats on the front page posting on delicious! When it rains it pours :)

Chris Dick
christopher@commandn.tv
www.commandN.tv

November 21, 2008 at 2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home